God's Favour - Funk Gig

This morning, as part of my prayer, I thanked God for His unmerited, unearned and undeserved favours.

I was booked at this school today. While I was having a break at the staff room, I noticedI I was having problems accessing the Internet. A colleague told me they usually had problems with accessing Wifi in that part of the building.

During my lunch break, I decided to step out of the building to check my phone as I didn't want to miss out on important emails or texts that I needed to respond to.

I noticed a text from an old friend. He said he had a spare ticket for this evening to see this Funk band at the Jazz Cafe. Did I want to go with him? I told him I would love to and we made arrangements where and when to meet.

Thank you, God, for Your unmerited, unearned and undeserved favour manifested as this gig at the Jazz Cafe.  I look forward to receiving more of Your favours. 😊❤️

Here's a video clip of me at the gig.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit