God Supplies Our Needs

 (Previously postedon Facebook on 19.5.2022).

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4: 19

----

At the supermarket, I decided to get a meal deal for £3.50. I was told the sausage roll counts as a snack. I could get a main meal and a drink. I chose a sandwich and a bottle of Vimto, my favourite  drink.

As soon as I came out of the shop, I started munching on my sausage roll. I thought there was no way I was going to be able to eat the sandwich on top of this roll!

I had a thought, why not give it away?

I  soon noticed this homeless man sleeping on the pavement. I woke him up and asked him if he fancied a sandwich. He said, "Yes, please!" I left the sandwich and the soft drink beside him, which he can have as breakfast when he wakes up properly. 

Thank you, God, for providing both of us with a meal deal! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels