Holy Spirit

"...I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28: 20

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" 1 Corinthians 6: 19

----

At the healing conference, the Presence of God was very tangible. 

I went forward for prayers. When a church member laid her hands on me and was  praying for me, the power of the Holy Spirit was making me sway like a boat on a river. I could even feel my legs going wobbly, but I stayed upright.

I was then given guidance about something I had been dithering over. I immediately felt at peace about it.

The moment I got on the bus with passengers, my eyes started watering and I was sniffing. I quickly reminded myself that I am surrounded by the Holy Spirit and He lives in me and I felt fine. 

Thank you, God, for always being with me. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit