Birthday Celebration

On the bus to meet my friend, I thought about what we could do this year to celebrate our birthdays. Last year, we went to Brighton to celebrate mine.

We then attended the Afro Hair and Beauty Live show where there were lots of stalls selling various hair and beauty products.

At one point my friend and I split up to browse different stalls. When I went  looking for her, I found her listening to this guy who was trying to sell her a photoshoot and pampering session, which he said she could share with a friend. I told him I once had one of those with a friend to celebrate our 50th birthdays. He told me he couldn't believe I was in my 50s.

Flattery will get you everywhere, my friend! 😊

While he was still trying to impress my friend, I looked on my phone and found the photos I'd had taken with my friend and showed them to the guy. He knew exactly where the studio was. I was really impressed and asked him how he knew. He said he recognised the props.  He told me he has actually worked for that studio before booking client's.

After offering us a further discount, my friend and I decided to book a session to celebrate both our birthdays  in summer.

Thank you, God, for providing another wonderful way for my friend and I to celebrate our birthdays this year. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit